Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday, May 24th

YEAH TAYLOR HICKS!! Our American Idol craziness has come to an end - might I add a pleasant end. Chuck, Caroline, Kelli and Sam came over to watch the finale with us and we screamed so loud that I thought for sure we would have woke the whole neighborhood up but luckily not even a baby in the house woke up.

The day was busy with Landon's preschool picnic party, errands, naps, and dinner at church. Landon nor Ella took a great nap so they were very ready for bed and hopefully will sleep in a little as we have a big day tomorrow.

Ella decided today that she really liked blowing kisses but to the man painting and didn't blow any to Mike. Instead she laid some big wet kisses on him. She is waving bye bye, blowing kisses, giving kisses and the other night we were sure she said "night night". Growing up so fast.

Landon is showing his mother's indecisiveness more and more each day. Some might think he is just being considerate but when you ask which Thomas he wants to watch he asks for you to pick, if you ask which game or puzzle he wants and he asks for you to choose, if you ask what he wants for lunch he asks for his options but doesn't like to pick any. I am hoping to get him through this and also help myself in the process. Now I know how frustrated Mike gets with me when I make him choose everything.

Alright - it's way late and I should be in bed.

2 comments:

The Turmanators said...

Oh, I would enjoy the indecisiveness! My girls have strong opinions on EVERYTHING. I suppose we always want what we don't have.

Hey, I could design a 12 step program for you for that American Idol thing...but you have to first admit you have a problem!

Anonymous said...

Houston...This house has an American Idol problem... There I said it... Next???