Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday, May 30th

Is it hot or what? Even the heat couldn't keep Landon and Ella from fun at the playground when we met our playgroup this morning. Landon had so much fun in the sand, on the swings and with all of his friends but by the end he was ready to get home to some air conditioning and I was past ready. The rest of the day we played at home and got some rest after a big weekend.

Ella is getting braver each day with her walking and is quickly learning to stand up without holding on to anything and to walk in between toys or furniture a step at a time. I think she will be running before long. She has developed a certain affinity for the bubble wands and if you try to take one she melts down in a tantrum most wouldn't believe for a little sweetheart. (Or at least her Pops wouldn't believe).

Tomorrow Ella has her one year checkup on her actual birthday so I feel kind of bad that she will have shots on her birthday but since she has already celebrated it will be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! All our love.

Anonymous said...

Surely the word "tantrum" has such negative connotations and there's certainly nothing negative about this little Darlin'. I look at it more as her effective communication of one's removal of a prized posession. And one must agree that we all have our needs to communicate. What a DEAR !!!!!!