Friday, May 19, 2006



Thursday, May 19th

Due to Landon's fever we stayed in today and worked around the house. Landon was pretty tired in themorning and just hung out around the couch but by evening he was playing his "scary lion" game where he roars and we have to run away and was running all over the house chasing Mike.

Ella has been trying to grow up fast today. She has been standing on her own a lot and with the little push walker she walked half of the room before falling and busting her lip open. At meal time she has been eating a lot of our food including pasta, strawberries and some chex cereal. Another of her favorite things right now is crawling over, through and under things. She likes to try to crawl over the bars under chairs and she also tried to crawl under her bed today. I can't imagine where I will find her next.

I did laundry all day (or at least it felt like it). It always amazes me how much laundry we can have after just 2 or 3 days. I imagined tonight that the only way to have less laundry is to live in a nudist colony. The only ones in our house that would be comfortable with that living would be the kids as they enjoy to run around without clothes even if it seems like it is 50 degrees in the house. So scrapping that idea I guess I will try to get all of the laundry done tomorrow, or at least get to a breaking point where we can wait another day or two.

No comments: