
Friday, May 5th
Feeling a little better today but still not up to par. Landon is still a little pale but seems to act fine. Ella Sue came down this morning to help us all out and boy it was great to have her here. I was able to leave the germ containment area (my bedroom) for a good bit today and even eat some food from lunch on, but I still don't have the energy to keep up with my children.
After lunch Landon had his very first lolli pop! No - I'm not the candy police of a mommy but I haven't ever had him ask for one so I never offered. He was very fascinated with it and tried to bite it immediately. I told him he had to lick it and after a few licks he informed me that "it tastes like candy". Later on in the process he told me he was drinking his lolli pop - which I guess since you don't necessarily bite and chew it that you kind of do drink the slippery saliva sugar goo in your mouth.
Later in the day Landon went to Jackson's birthday party! He was so excited about going and since it was a pool party he kept saying he had to get his "baby suit" on. He also asked Mike if he was going to put on his "baby suit". After some discussion it was moved to the "babing suit". He had a wonderful time at the party and was delighted that he ate cake and a cookie for dinner. Mike had a great time too but said that he was in survival mode and didn't come home with any pictures, pajamas on Landon, or with dinner before cake for Landon. I was just happy that they made it back and had fun.
Hopefully we are all going to continue to feel better!
2 comments:
We took some pictures of Landon of course and after being sick his sugar was probably low so cake for dinner might have been good, right? I wish you and Ella could have made it. Jackson is playing dressed up in his Spiderman gear right now! Take care of yourself.
We took some pictures of Landon of course and after being sick his sugar was probably low so cake for dinner might have been good, right? I wish you and Ella could have made it. Jackson is playing dressed up in his Spiderman gear right now! Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment