Friday, March 31st
Happy 10 month birthday to Ella! Another gorgeous day so we visited a different playground and played outside a whole lot. Ella has always enjoyed being outdoors but now that she is mobile she wants to eat everything she can get her hands on. Anyone who has recommendations for what a 10 month old can do outdoors (other than just being held) I would appreciate the suggestions.
We are all looking forward to the weekend so that we can have daddy home to play with us. Landon's comment of the day today was about his daddy. We were running an errand and he said "excuse me". I hadn't heard anything so I asked what he needed to be excused for, he replied "I burped just like daddy". He seemed quite proud of his ability to sound like his daddy, but I was most thankful for his politeness to say excuse me.
No comments:
Post a Comment