Wednesday, April 19th
Feel like tossing things up a bit with color. I feel like a mood ring - maybe because I am moody but I also think color can change the way I am feeling at the moment. I am wearing some drab brown and am feeling a little drab - or maybe just worn out - who knows. Enough of the rambling.
My sister-in-law, Caroline, spent the night last night as well as my neice and nephew (Kelli & Sam). It's great to have a morning with change from routine. Landon was psyched because they had some doughnut holes and I let him have a couple at breakfast. Landon asked for his 3rd sugary treat and I made him eat 15 more bites of cereal (he eats very small bites upon request). When I gave him the doughnut hole I let him know that this was the last one and that he had had plenty. After he ate all of it he said "Mom, was that plenty??", I responded "yes sweetie that was plenty" and he climbed down from his chair and said "Oh (like hmmmm), I thought I wanted some more". He almost got another one because it was so funny but he just went about his way and never asked for another one.
Later I had a dentist appointment (a change from routine in the morning that isn't great) so they stayed with the kids and I had a checkup that resulted in what I thought it would - I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. All 4 of them by an oral surgeon and I am not looking forward to it. I have only put it off since I was about 16 or 17 so I guess it is just catching up with me.
Mike was able to go and play in a golf tournament this afternoon so hopefully he relieved some stress that he had built up in the office. He doesn't get to play nearly as much as before children but he still won closest to the pin on one of the holes.
As for American Idol tonight - Mike and I were sad to see Chris and Paris in the bottom three!!! As for Ace leaving - he was who we were hoping would be next and we, I take that back - I will refrain from saying anymore about that. Mike may give his own opinion later. Thank goodness Taylor was safe but I can't believe they made him pick who was the bottom three team and who wasn't - what a tough job as a peer.
Goodnight -
3 comments:
I agree. I am still upset that Chris and Paris were in the bottom 3 while Kellie Pickler has had maybe 2 good nights and stayed in the top. People vote too much on charity. (I know I carried her a good ways too.)
And I didn't like the way Taylor had to choose. What if it hurts him next week because people think he is way ahead of everyone else....
I thought it was beyond time for Ace to go but I think I would've quit watching if Chris had gone home.
I wish we had doughnut holes for breakfast!
It is okay if Chris goes home. He is my favorite (surprised?) but I think his time would be better spent with those bands whose leaders left them because of those darn Republicans. I vote for him singing with Fuel. Anyway, Taylor - how awesome is he. The downside to his own CD would be that we couldn't see him dance. We need a Taylor in our generation, doesn't every generation get a Bob Seger, Michael McDonald (?). Kellie, well Bless her heart, she has got to go. She is giving the South a bad name if it isn't an act and if it is an act then she doesn't deserve any fame. Oh and by the way, I will deny getting wrapped up in this American Idol stuff.
American Idol ??? What's American Idol? Do I finally have a show? It must not be too important since it's not aired on ESPN. Just kidding but I warn you all that I've saved/printed all of your comments to prove (extort) you're totally hooked. You better start being nice to me^%$#@!!!!!
Post a Comment