Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday, April 25th

I left my camera at our friend's house on Saturday so no pictures, I will pick it up tomorrow hopefully in time for Landon's preschool parents party. He had preschool today and doesn't even think once about me leaving anymore and I have to call him over just for him to tell me goodbye.

Ella and I had a good morning going to Bible study and then to the grocery store. She really expressed her temper with me this afternoon (she must get that from her Dad), even head-butting me right in the tooth which hurt both of us. Later she pinched me pretty good trying to get down when I was holding her outside. She is becoming a Daddy's girl more and more each day (as far as loving to be with him and also she looks and acts like him too). She chuckles when she sees him and if he plays with her she just laughs and laughs. Tonight she even followed his voice into the kitchen leaving me in the dust. I have always been told it would happen and here it starts. I think Mike is just as taken with her as well as he gives more kisses and in return gets more large wet monster kisses (she looks like she is trying to eat your face but we call them kisses). I know I can share - even though I don't have a choice in the matter. Maybe Landon will always be a "mommy's boy". He did sweeten me up yesterday when I asked for a hug after he got up from his nap and as he hugged me he said "Mommy, I give you a hug - that's why I woke up just to give you a hug". I melted.

American Idol - how about Chris? I would have bought that record tonight - even Simon said it was a sexy song. Unless we are all crazy he shouldn't be in the bottom three tomorrow night. Taylor was a bit off tonight but hopefully it won't hurt him. Kellie had another hard night and I am worried about her standing this week. Katherine - I think they were a little harsh on her, however, I thought she might have a wardrobe malfunction if she was on stage any longer. Anxiously awaiting the results tomorrow.

Now for some sleep - cooler weather tomorrow and hopefully some rain to rid of us some of the pollen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is okay to share....even Mike deserves love.

Chris blew me away too...I will be very, very upset if he makes it into the bottom this week. I actually thought the judges were too harsh on all of them last night and the Foster guy was arrogant and mean.

I agree with the pollen needing the rain......oh and I saw sweet Ella Sue at the PO the other day and told her I loved her grandbabies Easter pics!