Tuesday, April 4th
I was able to confirm the boogie story today. Brandy who works in our church's nursery was there keeping Ella and she said that he proudly announced his boogie and she offered a tissue, but he declined. She thought he may have wanted to keep it for some odd reason. Luckily, she was a great friend and kindly cleaned off his fingers and then return to play.
Yesterday I didn't get a post the kids had a great day. Nannie and Pops came by to visit and stayed with the kids while I had some work to tend to. They both were so excited and Ella practically jumped out of my arms to get to Pops. Ella is such a cuddle bug and everytime she saw Pops but he wasn't holding her she let him know that she needed his attention - of course she got it. Despite the early storms Landon was able to play outdoors for a good part of the afternoon and enjoyed a stroll with Ella, Pops and Nannie. Pops actually hit a bump while pushing the stroller which in turn spilled all of Landon's snack (if you know Landon you know he wasn't too keen on this) but the next bump they hit, Landon kindly looked at his Pops and said "you didn't spill my snack this time Pops?". I just don't know where his neatness comes from.
Mike had a really long day at work, but it always puts a smile on his face to come home and play train.
No comments:
Post a Comment