Monday, April 24th
I know I am falling behind. I think I have finally gotten back into the swing of things since the weekend. Monday was a pretty relaxing day. I had a dentist appointment in the morning (not necessarily relaxing) but mindless at least. Landon and Ella had their first real babysitter for the hour I was gone. They really had a fun time and not even one little whimper when I left. Brandi played with both of them and she has kept them at church before so it wasn't a total stranger. In fact when Mike came home for dinner and asked how Landon's day was, the first thing out of his mouth was "Miss Brandi came and played with me today". Too bad she is only going to be in town for 3 more weeks and heads home for the summer. Luckily we found out that she lives only about 5 minutes from my Mom and Frank's house. If for any reason we are visiting and need a babysitter I think we know where we can find one.
Other than that, there were no commitments for the day and I was able to get some counseling work done while the kids napped. I feel a bit caught up except for house work and that is a never ending cycle.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment