Friday, April 28, 2006


Friday, April 28th

Friday - yeah!!! Ella ate a bit better today - at least she didn't spit out every bite I put in her mouth. She woke early but ended up taking a great nap this morning - over 2 hours. On occassion when she takes a great nap in the morning she usually doesn't in the afternoon - luckily she took an almost 2 hour nap this afternoon as well. I would like to say that I got a lot done, but I didn't. Landon and I got to read a lot of books and even play outside some. Landon has officially removed 90% of his sand from his sandbox. Maybe we can get a bag and he can make a new game of shoveling it all into his sandbox as he really likes to shovel things.

Ella is getting more adventurous in her crawling - making it to both ends of the house in a matter of seconds. We went to the library this morning and she crawled away from me as fast as she could to get to some exposed computer wires, once I started for her she escaped and was full speed ahead somewhere else. I think inside she is just laughing at me or she takes after her Dad and his affection for Nascar.

Mike had a golf tournament this afternoon so we missed him into the early evening, but it seemed to me to be a great afternoon for golfing - sunny, not too hot, and someone else was paying for it. Anyway - everyone is in bed now (Mike is asleep on the couch) and it is unusually quiet (I turned the TV off without him waking). I am one of those people who really doesn't like to have background noise, like a tv running if I am the only one in the house. I know there are lots of people who really want some noise around but I can be very content in silence or would much prefer music over tv if I have noise. I also love the sound of little feet and baby talk but every now and then a quiet house is the best medicine for the end of a week. Enough of my rambling - off to bed. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

The Turmanators said...

Oh, how I miss those 2 naps a day!