Wednesday, April 26, 2006



Wednesday, April 26th

Thanks to Tonya - my camera is now back and I posted a cute picture of Landon and Benjamin below. Today I had an appointment with the oral surgeon - surprisingly it was the same one I had visited 5 years ago and the same results - get your wisdom teeth taken out and do it soon. I have only put this off, as mentioned before, for about 15 years and I am due. I am like a little kid (Landon) who doesn't want to take his medicine. I just have to buck up and do it so that it doesn't get worse. Enough of my pity party - I will really play it later when I have the surgery.

This morning Landon's preschool class had a Parent's Party and Landon was extremely excited. Nannie and Pops were here when he woke up and the first thing he said to them - "you came to celebrate my birthday?". For some reason he thought this was a birthday party for him and even as we were loading up to go he said "yeah - we're going to go and I will blow out my candles". Luckily, he wasn't too upset with not having a cake as he got to play on the playground, sing with Miss Amy and eat cupcakes, cheetos and a few grapes (only because we made him). Ella had a good time too as she got to try cheetos and cupcakes (thanks to Frank) for the first time. She also got to have some spoiling time from Gammy, Nannie and Pops. Dad came to the party too and he even played on the playground. It was great to see Landon interacting with all of his friends and to hear some of the songs he sings every week that I never know the words to.

Watched American Idol tonight and wasn't really surprised to see Kellie go. She is sweet but her last two weeks have been difficult. Glad they gave Katherine an apology as they were harsh on her.

Landon ended my night with some more sweetness. He said "I love you and that is why I am going to snuggle with you" and he said "you are so pretty (but added) because you have flowers on your pajamas". All of that can make for sweet dreams.

4 comments:

The Turmanators said...

Great pictures. Ro hasn't changed one bit! And it cracks me up to see Mike in a suit (very handsome, though, Mike).

Delane said...

Good luck with the wisdom teeth! I remember when Mike had his removed.

Amy and I decided that we would finally watch American Idol last night. Amy doesn't even know what any of the contestants look like, but she fell asleep putting Ben to bed and I fell asleep when I decided to lie down with Jackson for a few minutes. I guess we'll just have to stick to House and Gray's Anatomy. I've seen just enough pieces here and there though to be glad that Kelli "What's that?" Pickler didn't win.

Anonymous said...

But she loved the cupcakes soooooo much, especially the icing and by the way... what's wrong with dairy products anyway???. It was a great day till the long rainy drive back. Thanks for having us...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the wisdom teeth thing, it's not bad! I had all four of mine cut out at the same time. All you need is an ice pack and an ace bandage. Just ace bandage those icepacks to your face and you will be fine. Just don't let Mike take any pictures of you!!

Great pictures of your family. Tell Frank and your mom hello for me.