Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Tuesday, April 18th

Post is late but Tuesday was great! Landon started an hour at preschool but was psyched when his Dad picked him up at the playground and took him to the Children's museum for a birthday party. Landon had a lot of fun, I think his two favorites are always the doughnut factory and food lion. He loves to shop and make the doughnuts, plus the food lion has a button you can push for the Andy Griffith Mayberry theme song. Ella always loves it but this time she had even more fun crawling around and climbing on things. Landon came home and said that he had eaten too much cake and his tummy felt sick - boy does it make it easier when they can tell you what is wrong.

The rest of the day was spent napping (for the kids at least) and preparing for the large yard sale this weekend. It is more work than I thought it would be but we have a great group helping and we think it will be a success. I am just hoping it stays dry.

No comments: