
Thursday, March 30th
Love this weather! After preschool this morning we were able to spend lots of time outdoors as the weather was just great. We took a long walk, played in the backyard, and also went to the playground. I like all of the different seasons but I must say the mild temperatures, the sun, the flowers in bloom, the abundance of birds and squirrels, and the absence of mosquitos would have to make this my favorite time of the year.
Onto the kids - Ella is getting so fast and I am sure will get faster. This morning I tried to go to the potty quickly, but as I looked she was coming down the hall after me. She has a harder time on the wood or vinyl floors as her knees tend to slip, so I was thinking if I polish everything with a nice slippery something she wouldn't get away and into trouble, or selfishly I could go to the potty without an audience. Speaking of which - yesterday I brought Landon into the public restroom with me. There were several people behind other potty doors. Landon asked me not to flush because it would scare him, so after I stood up my plan was to usher him out of the door so I could return to flush. As soon as I stood Landon ran to the toilet and in his most excited voice said "WOW - Mommy - look at this - WOW" as he looked over the toilet. I am not sure what could have possibly been so exciting about yellow water but I did hear some hushed laughs from other restroom goers who were probably thankful that they didn't have an audience or anyone admiring their business.
Now that the kids are asleep I am going to go and have some quiet time for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment