Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wednesday, March 22nd

A day with Pops and Nannie. Landon had another poop in the potty. It was very small but he was oh so proud. After successfully pooping in the potty he jumped down and said "Nannie - I put poops in the potty - look at my poops". So then Nannie looks in and Landon is looking and so am I when I realize that we three are hovering over a toilet saying "Wow" and being overly excited about a little green poop. It kind of made the two poops in his diaper a little easier.

Ella is certainly enjoying having her Nannie and Pops around. She gets so much attention, walks outdoors, rocking chair time and of course just some "aren't you the cutest" time. She was the ultimate napper with a 2 hour nap in the morning and a 3 hour in the afternoon.

We all had fun visiting the children's museum and Landon really wants to go to the library so we will probably head there tomorrow.

No comments: