Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday, March 26th

Looking forward to warmer weather. We had a good day and Ella even took a short nap at church. Damion and Kara visited this afternoon, even though they live close by we haven't seen each other in a while. Landon was excited to have them here and when he went to take a nap he said "see ya later cuz" to his baby cousin in Kara's belly. Ella was very excited to snuggle with her Uncle Damion. Something about her and men - she loves to snuggle with them.

Landon is the sweetest these days with the flowers in bloom. Every time he is in the backyard he goes and picks both Mike and I some flowers. The other day I was watching him from the door and he was running full force to his sandbox and all the sudden stopped, in the grass were some little wild violets, and he bent down picked one and ran back to the door yelling "Mommy - I've picked you a pretty flower". I had to hide the tears so he didn't think I was sad. So precious!

No comments: