Sunday, March 19, 2006



Landon had a large time unloading the dirt that we brought to fill in the fish pond. He is quite a worker and actually worked so hard that his hair was wet and his cheeks were red. Afterwards we were sitting on the steps and I said to him "it is nice to relax after some hard work". After a long pause and a deep breath he said "it sure is Dad". He cracks me up. I'm going to find a way to have a page that keeps up with all of the funny things that he says. - Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, I like your new site a lot! I hope it turns out to be a little faster and easier than the old one. So do you guys have Tara?
Landon IS quite the talker. He cracked me up all night tonight. I told Amy that playing with him reminded me of playing with Jackson at that age. Ella was super cute too!

Joyce family said...

It is much easier. Thanks for all the guidance. We are still learning the new process, but it is a time saver. I look forward to learning some more things, such as how to distinguish easily between who posts the blog between Brooke and I. I also noticed that people have some cool links things on their blog that I would like to learn how to do as well.

We do have Tara, she's been here since the fall. When Ro moved to Rocky Mount they dropped her off. Its actually been great - she's a lovey dovey dog that doesn't do anything, which is a perfect conterweight to Jake.