Thursday, March 23, 2006


Thursday, March 23rd

Whew!!! What a day! A trip to the library, to the bookstore, to feed the ducks, to play on the playground, out to dinner and then by the doughnut factory!! We topped off the night by Ella pooping and peeing on the carpet all within 3 minutes of having her diaper off and escaping from me to put her new one on. She is so quick to get away from a diaper it was bound to happen. It seems that everyday I have a new story about poop, I know it isn't the most pleasant thought, but once you have kids it seems so easy to talk about and a big part of your day.

I am worn out and am looking forward to sitting down in the quiet of the night to enjoy a little time before I fall asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a big day!