Monday, March 27, 2006


Monday, March 27th

A nice Monday to start the week. Nothing on the calendar during the day so we just stayed home and played. Tonight we were able to have dinner at our house with Barry, Chuck, Caroline, Kelli and Sam. Landon was excited to see everyone as always and Ella even though fussy had fun getting to be held by everyone. Thanks to Chuck for grilling some awesome steaks on the grill - they looked like the ones you see on TV with the criss cross grilling marks and everything. Landon isn't a big steak eater but he ate as many bites as it takes to be able to have a bowl of ice cream.

Our funny today - Landon and I were playing train and I said I thought he needed a diaper change. He replied "No mommy - I don't have any poops". I countered with "No - you don't have poops but you do have some tinkles in there". AND THEN HIS RESPONSE WAS - "I think it's clean enough mom". Where do they get these things?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does he get these things? Well, I think it is about time you start listening to your son, he will let you know when he needs a change! I can't wait to hear what he has to say next. Miss you guys and give my hellos to all.

Anonymous said...

That is funny. When Ben says "I don't have poops" there is only one thing you can be sure of, and it's not that he doesn't have poops. Of course when he says it, it is usually unsolicited. Like when you walk into the room and he blurts out "I don't have poop!" or "I'm not pooping!"

Anonymous said...

That's a great Barry/Ella photo.