
Tuesday, March 28th
Landon made a kite at preschool this morning and it turned out to be the perfect day for a kite. He enjoyed the wind blowing the streamers all around. Today he also picked another flower for me - this time a large white daffodil. I said it is "so pretty" and he said "it is so, so, very , very pretty!"
Ella follows Landon around as much as she does me. She tries to pull up to standing by grabbing Landon's leg and luckily he hasn't tried to kick or anything, just gently says "no Ella" and moves away. So far her mobility hasn't bothered Landon too much except for the messes she makes when she gets into things. It's funny how much he doesn't like a mess and today when Ella pulled over some silverware he yelled "Mommy - Ella made a TERRIBLE mess!!" The picture above shows how mischievous she looks. She had just found a crayon and I think she knew she wasn't supposed to have it. Takes after her daddy.
1 comment:
I don't think it is an accident that he is neat. I recall you creating a game out of putting things back in there place. Now, just teach Ella that and you will have a clean house always! :)
Post a Comment