Its Sunday and Brooke is hiding things from me that are in the Newspaper sales ads. I can't say I blame her, but I can't say that the tactic will work either. The kids have had a good day so far and are taking a nap. Brooke just asked "why that they can't make a fax machine that you can plug your cell phone into?" If anyone knows the answer let me know 'cause I couldn't help her with that one.
The NASCAR race is rain delayed, so that means I can now do something that is more productive. Of course anyone who knows me realizes that I will find something useless to do (like typing a very shallow and uniformative blog) versus the productvity thing. I'll try to talk Brooke into typing a better blog later, so there will be something on the site worth reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment