Potty day!!
I think that explains it all. We spent the day at home and Landon went put his business in the potty 4 times. I was so psyched, however, we have to work on Landon letting us know instead of us cointinuously prodding him. We tried to keep up the encouragement so I gave him a surprise after each success and I think I should have started with smaller surprises. By the time he is successfully potty trained he may be expecting a trip to Disney World. At some point in the day when I had to tinkle, tee tee, pee, whatever you want to call it, Landon came and asked if I get a surprise for putting mine in the potty. Wouldn't that be great - Yeah Brooke - you went potty here is a new outfit, a free dinner, a maid - hmmmmm - I think I am on to something here.Ella wasn't much up for napping today, she must have been caught up in the excitement as well. I think I am going to try to take them to the pool tomorrow to wear them out. It may be pretty hard though as I have never had them at the pool by myself and I can't imagine keeping up with both of them at the same time. I am looking forward to a little relief from the 90 degree weather.
Picture today is from Chuck's birthday party and Landon helping him blow out the candles.
1 comment:
Kate has decided she wants to use the potty now and, while it WILL be wonderful to have her trained, right now it is just a pain. She will ask to go 5 times in a half hour just to pronounce "it not tomin'"! But boy, will you LOVE IT when you only have one child's diapers to worry about. Having 2 needing to be changed is still burned into my brain, I think!
Post a Comment