
Catching Up
I meant to publish the last couple of nights but never seemed to get around to it. Also, in my drug induced state of mind, I took lots of pictures but Mike later informed me that the memory stick wasn't in the camera - silly me. My whole wisdom teeth saga hasn't been that bad (knock on wood) and I have had no swelling and minimal pain. I ended up having a migraine on Thursday evening which was by far worse than any of the pain from my teeth. Thanks to all who kept me in their thoughts and prayers and for everyone who helped me here at home.

Mike left to spend some time with his brothers on Friday so after a trip to Costco it was a quiet evening here. Today we spent the day with Caroline, Kelli and Sam (and some time with Jimmy, Matthew and Aunt Kathy too). Landon decided he wasn't going to nap today and after
2 hours of playing in Sam's room I let him watch a video for quiet time. Later we went to the pool and had a blast. Ella was as fearless as ever trying to sit down in the water and put her face in. She didn't seem to mind the cold shock of the early summer pool. For Landon it took a while to get used to but then he was jumping at every chance and running in the baby pool or splashing everyone possible. By the time we were bathed and heading back home Landon (who rarely sleeps in the car) was asleep in 5 minutes. The few times he has fallen asleep, it was only for a few minutes and he woke up when we stopped at the stoplight or opened the van door. Not tonight! He slept even through me getting him out of the van and only briefly woke to find his blanket. In the picture you will see that even in his sleep Ella is going to try to get to him. I thought it was a precious shot and she didn't pull too hard but seemed to just stroke his hair in love. AWWWW - goodnight on that sweet note.
1 comment:
That's a sweet photo of Ella rubbing Landon's hair. Glad that you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment