
Tuesday, June 13th
Landon, Ella and I made it to playgroup this morning and Landon was excited to play with all of his friends. Ella was happy to play in the dirt and take a few steps every now and then. She has started taking a few steps then bending down to pick something up then standing up and taking a few more steps. She is well on her way to a triathalon.

Tonight I had the kids all ready to go to a game and when plans changed we decided we would still take advantage and go out. We ventured to play putt putt or at least let Landon play. It started with just myself and both children so I opted to only hold Ella instead of hold her and try to play. Landon had a blast and he was free so we just stayed and let him play through the evening. Mike made it after a meeting and caught part of the action. Every time Landon hit the ball in the hole he would dance and say "2 points". Even though he has a couple games confused we danced around with him and he ended up playing 4 rounds of 18 putt putt holes and I believe he would have played 4 more rounds if we let him.
2 comments:
Wow, 4 rounds! That's awesome.
Yeah Boy... 4 rounds in one day, ... My kind of man!!!!! I love seeing children being raised correctly. Good Job !!!!
Post a Comment