
Thursday, June 15th
Wednesday Landon came down with a virus. I thought he had been acting sort of strange and you would think that by now I would know better but we went to the Library anyway. By the time we made it home and I took his temperature it was 103.4. He was so sad and just laid in his room all afternoon. Later when we gave him children's motrin he turned into the happy little boy we know. You would have never guessed he was sick. Thursday we took it easy but with the motrin Landon played all day. We got to see Sam after he got his braces and he was a trooper. Gammy also came for a visit which is always wonderful. In the evening when Gammy took her shoes off and had her panty hose still on Landon looked at her feet and said "Gammy you have brown toes", Gammy replied "yes I have hose on" and Landon said "no, no, you have BROWN toes".
Ella is walking like crazy. She made it all the way across the room and also across the patio. I was following her but didn't see the gaze in her eyes to go over and grab my purple petunia and pull it right up. I am going to have to be 100% to keep up with her now. With that in mind I decided after talking to Amy that I needed to start running again. I told Gammy I was heading out for a quick run but it shouldn't take me long. When I returned she said that was quick and I realized that my run lasted 20 minutes (including the stretching I did before and after). Pretty sad but I haven't run since before I was pregnant for Landon. I so enjoyed it in years past and remember inviting Mike out when I would do 7 miles or so and he would always say "if I need to go 7 miles somewhere I will get in a car thank you". So we will see how long I can keep this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment