Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Welcome to October! It's hard to believe it is already here but looking forward to beautiful leaves and cool weather.

Landon is on the mend with his temperature finally coming down tonight but still low on energy. I thought today that Ella may be coming down with the same thing when I picked her up from the nursery at church and they told me she felt warm. Luckily it wasn't a temperature and although she isn't eating well she did play hard most of the afternoon.

I was hoping to go to my friends shower today but decided not to after seeing how Landon didn't feel well and Mike was worn out. It would have been a handful.

Hoping to get some errands done on Monday if everyone is feeling ok. Do you ever feel that your pantry looks full but you have nothing to eat?

3 comments:

The Turmanators said...

I used to love to listen to a show on NPR (I think it's called something like "Stump The Chefs" where you call in and give them 5 bizarre items from your pantry and they create a meal for you. Ours would look like: 1) 3 year old jar of pesto, 2) a box of mac and cheese, 3) 27 pounds of goldfish, 4) panko, 5) anchovy paste. MMmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like when I lived with mom and dad! If dad went to the grocery store he would get a load of things but you couldn't put anything together. Bologna, root beer, spicey mustard and a moon pie. We would always laugh!

Hope you guy's are on the mend and can get some rest!

The Turmanators said...

Clare is right. Don't forget vienna sausages....I'm shuddering now.