Saturday, October 21, 2006




Friday, October 20, 2006

A beautiful day to go to the pumpkin patch. A bunch of friends go together and headed over to see if we could capture some photogenic moments of fall weather and the pretty orange pumpkins. It was great to see all of the kids running around and climbing on everything. By the end of the trip we had 2 pumpkins and 2 little gourds, my camera battery was dead and I think everyone was tired.

Our friend Shay and I decided to take the kids out for lunch and after suggesting Chick-fil-A (what had been Landon's favorite) he decided he wanted to go to Wendy's - I am still in shock!! It was a good choice as he ended up eating 8 chicken nuggets all by himself.

The rest of the day was spent around the house with a short walk and stop at the playground. Neither Ella nor Landon napped very well and I was wiped out. Poor Mikey was feeling really rough and after a trip to the doctor was given some more medicine that he hopes will make him feel all better soon. In the evening Caroline, Kelli, and Sam came over which is always fun, however, last night I needed it more than ever. We spent time having dinner and just hanging out. I watched "Deal or No Deal" for the first time and was really caught up in it. It's the kind of game I could play because there are no hard trivia questions to answer like "which one is not a circle - the Target logo, a Wendy's hamburger patty, or a playstation game" - can you believe 15 out of 100 people missed that - did you too? It's a Wendy's hamburger patty of course - I thought everyone would know that!!! Maybe we are the only ones who eat at Wendy's too often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella's hair is too cute! Think I could get away with fixing mine like that?

Joyce family said...

Yes you could get away with the hair :-) but not walking around with that look on your face all day. Happy weekend.