Sunday, October 22, 2006


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mike is still sick and has been all weekend. He feels really bad and has been in bed 90% of the time. He did go to church today and spoke at both the 8:30 service and the 11:00 service, I guess I should have stepped up and done it myself but I am not too comfortable in those situations. Good job honey!!

We have stayed in most of the weekend other than church and a quick trip to see if we could find Landon a costume. The costume trip was very unsuccessful. Landon said he wants to be a fireman and I was really hoping something simple like that versus a commercial cartoon person (just a personal preference). We will see if we venture out anymore but if anyone knows of a good place to find an affordable simple costume that would be great! Our fall festival is on Wednesday and I am running out of time. (the pictures at the pumpking patch today are from a year ago - isn't it just amazing how fast they grow!)

Ella has been on many adventures around the house over the weekend. Every time I am not in the room with her I come in to find her either standing on the computer chair banging on the keyboard, up on top of the table trying to reach something, or in the bathroom pulling all of the toilet paper off of the roll. We are trying to keep all of the bathroom doors closed but sometimes one gets left open and for sure she is in there rolling away.

An adventure for me tonight as I washed clothes - as I went in to move them to the dryer I realize that somehow one of Landon's pull-ups got mixed in the clothes and WOW what a mess. As much water as that retained I have come to believe that we aren't getting nearly our money worth out of each one if that is how much they can hold. Actually Landon only wears them at night and hasn't even needed them but one night in over 2 months. I could probably let him sleep in underwear but I am just too afraid. I then cleaned out the super absorbent pellets of some kind of strange substance as much as I could and reran the washing machine.

That's my excitement for the evening. Hope yours was less wet!!

No comments: