Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary Honey! I know my post is late but we have been busy this week already. Mike and I celebrated 7 years of marriage yesterday and were able to go out to dinner and stroll around a bookstore without looking in the children's section first. Who would have known that this would be our life back in 1993 when we had our first date. It's been a great journey and I look forward to many more years!

For fun we set some next year resolutions that applied to our marriage and family. I won't divulge them to everyone in case we totally forget about them. If we do live up to them I will post them as we accomplish them. What fun for you all to wonder what they are!!!

4 comments:

The Turmanators said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a beautiful wedding that must have been. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Anniversary to Mike and Brooke.
I've already wished Barry a HB and fed him last night. Get him to tell you about the ice cream meeting the ottoman.
Great pic of Cathy & Barry. Last night was a historical event - I (mother) took first bite of daughter's first cake - EVER! It was great!

Joyce family said...

Thanks Carol!! We can't wait to ask about the ice cream meeting the ottoman. The cake was great (I heard) but I have a very high sensitivity to any type of caffeine so I don't get to eat chocolate. Sad thing especially when I see a cake like that. We all love Cathy and hope to meet you sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 7 years!! I also hate to think it's been 19 years since I met this guy in Gardner Dorm at ASU. He said everybody just calls him "Nappy" so I just went with the flow.