
Wednesday, August 9, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN OF MY DREAMS, the one I love, the father of my children, the strength of our family, and the list can go on!! I am
being a little too sappy so on to the fun. Yesterday evening we celebrated Mike's birthday with family and although they were not all here we had them all in our heart. It was amazing that we went to swimming lessons and when we returned to our house there was a spread of steaks, salad, potatos, bread, pineapple, etc... waiting for us to just dig in. We wrapped up the evening with Mike's favorite brown sugar poundcake with chocolate icing - a family recipe made from accident. We had a great time and thanks to everyone for such a wonderful dinner and time to celebrate.I just thought for today I would make a list about Mike to honor him on his birthday, all the descriptions that Landon, Ella, and I thnk of when we think of him!
Funny
Husband
Silly
Clown
Laid back
Handsome
Funny
Singer
Father
Spoiled
Daddy
Best friend
Funny
Character
Integrity
Strong
Humorous
Christian
Funny
Leader
Republican
Nappy
Spiritual
Loving
Funny
Caring
Jokester
Sports fan
Gadget guru
Hard working
Funny
Kind
Provider
Supportive
Clown
Intelligent
and did I mention funny???
The list could go on but we just wanted to share a few with you. Feel free to add to our list in the comment section!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Again!
Loyal, great friend, good listener, and yes... VERY funny! Happy Birthday Mikey! I hope it is a great year.
How 'bout gummy bear parachute-maker (hint: Mrs. Pollard's class)?
Happy Birthday!
I have one to add... athlete. Mike tortured me in a summer tennis camp one year!
Happy Birthday Mike!!!
Thanks to Brooke for the list.. I can agree with clown and gadget guru, but that's about it.
Beave - you are too kind!
Amy - The floating gummy bear was one of the most enjoyable 6 seconds of my life. I have heard Mrs. Pollard tell that story several times at the Coffee Break.(Thank goodness with a laugh)
Clare - I had forgotten all about that! Sorry about the torture. I took tennis way too seriously then. Now I'm so out of shape I can't even watch an entire match on TV!
- Mike
A great "movie critic" that can put me to sleep in 5 minutes flat!!! Happy Belated Birthday, we ment to call but well you know newborn stuff all day long!
Post a Comment