
Wednesday, July 12 2006
The pest control companies tactics were successful. When I went downstairs this morning I didn't find anything (not that I looked very hard) but when Greg (our pest guy) stopped by I walked him downstairs and sure enough there was Mickey's older brother trapped and still alive. As Greg said - I was upstairs in two leaps. I ended up calling Mike to distract me from thinking about what Greg was doing. I went outside so I wouldn't hear anything and soon Greg was out. Since Mike was still on the phone we were relaying lots of questions and Greg confirmed that the critter had gone on to critter heaven. Mike then asked if he thought there were any more down there to which Greg said it wasn't a mama and no signs of babies so he thought it was a bachelor. So Mike kindly said if he went downstairs to move things again that nothing should crawl out and bite him - Greg responded "well if it does just give me a call". That
wasn't exactly the answer Mike was looking for or myself for that matter. I have just decided that until the carpet is laid and everything is cleaned up that I will stay upstairs.I finally took a picture of the condo today for everyone to see. I am excited to think about what Mike may do with his workbench and have come up with a mental list of things he can fix and make. Maybe some woodworking lessons for his birthday!!

As for the kids, they survived the day. Landon fell and got a boo boo on his head so I probably won't be posting any pictures of him anytime soon. The picture posted is from yesterday when we went to Mike's office, or tall tower as Landon calls it, and Ella struck a pose for the picture - or struck gold! The other picture is one Mike took of Ella on Sunday after I had given him a hard time about not taking any pictures while I was gone. I just love the "look" she is giving him.
UPDATE: THURSDAY MORNING - DAMION AND KARA ARE AT THE HOSPITAL HOPING THAT BABY AIDEN ARRIVES SOON.
1 comment:
Oh, my...if the children misbehave you could always move them to the condo. Very nice and such a great storage space; houses built in the 1800's aren't much for storage, so I covet.
Great photos!
Post a Comment