

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
It's hot, so hot! Things have been heating up around here. We have tried to stay cool this week so far. We stayed at home all day on Monday and just played around the house - it was great! I think Landon and I played in the sandbox for about 3 hours yesterday. Today we had playgroup at the playground which Landon and Ella always enjoy. Landon told everyone possible about his fall out of the pool last week and even demonstrated the fall by laying in the sand. Ella followed right behind him laying in the sand but she wasn't demonstrating, instead just trying to pick up some sand and leaves to give to me. She is just so generous. It was great to see our friends and we were able to get a shot of Sally with her two beautiful kids, Reid and Virginia.
Mike's condo is almost completed. Take a look - it even has lights and no, that's not an outhouse for those from PC but instead a matching playhouse for the kids. I am just anxious to let
everyone know that I am in control - of the lights that is. His lights are tied into the backyard lights and the lightswitch at my hands. If it's time for him to come and change a diaper all I have to do is switch it 2 times, if it is time for him to cut the grass - that's 3 switches, and when he has to come and fix dinner - it's just lights out. I don't think any of that will work but we will try it and see. If he fixes dinner I will be sure to keep using it. For all those men who want their own condo, Mike will be renting it out for weekends.
1 comment:
We're sweltering too; glad you are surviving.
I love the lightswitch signal idea. Do you remember Dad's workshop under our house? Mom had a similar stomping system to let him know dinner was ready.
Post a Comment