Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday, July 14 2006

A lot going on ! Let's see... You have seen the pics of my new nephew.... and heard a little about Landon's boo boo (as Mike says "he skint up his face").

I must say that my husband is handsome, strong, brilliant, trustworthy, brave, and I could go on and on.... but if I did you would soon figure out that Brooke left the internet up while logged in AND it is me (Mike) saying all those great things about myself, so I'll stop. Anyway, the people that read this blog know me too well to believe any of that mess anyway!

Backyard shed project: UPDATE code named "Condo"

The condo basically needs the tin roof and to be stained and it'll be ready to solve our storage woes. Here's the lastest picture of the progress...
>
>
>
>















>>> Safe to say that we've gone a little over budget.


Here are a couple of funnies and then I'll stop boring you.

Funny #1 Frank's Singing
Pops Frank stayed with us last night and we heard from Ro that he was singing in his sleep. Get this, he was singing the Barney song "I love you... you love me...." hardy har har ! I wonder if he was wearing a purple nighty. Sorry Frank... I just had to tell it. Next time you see him just hum a few bars - I'm sure that he'll appreciate it.

Funny #2 Landon's Kind Gesture
Landon had finished a successful potty run and I had gotten his hands washed when he asked if I would play the "catch me if you can" game. That's the game where an adult runs all around the house exactly the way their Mom and Dad used to tell him not to. The only difference is that about 3 feet behind the adult is a 2 1/2 year old running right behind him giggling, laughing and saying "whoaaaaaaaaaa" Sorry for the tangent... back to the story...

Landon - " Do you want to play 'catch me if you can' game wif me?

Daddy - "I need to put tinkles in the potty and then I will play."

Landon - "I'll help you Daddy - I'll wipe your hiney"

Daddy - "Is that Mommy snorting and laughing in the other room? Oh never mind ... That is very nice of you to offer Landon, but I have to put tinkles... not the other, but thank you anyway."

After thinking it over I went back to Landon and said "I might take you up on that in about 35 to 50 years!"

I hope that you all have (or are having) a great weekend.

- Brooke ....(uh Mike logged in as Brooke)

2 comments:

The Turmanators said...

Hey, Mike! Nice to hear from you. And glad to know you are still the same modest guy.

Wait until you are in a public restroom and Landon wants to be certain that the person in the stall next to you wipes!

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, SWEET Dreams!!!