Thursday, July 20, 2006
I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't be posting right now but I am. We are heading out today for a long trip (distance) and I was hoping to catch an earlier flight so that the kids may have an easier time. We didn't get it as they are all sold out and everyone in the world seems to be going to the same destination. It will be fine - I just need to get over it and deal with a period of 20 minutes to change flights carrying two kids, two carseats, a diaper bag, a bookbag, and a husband. I am ok with it. (at least I keep trying to talk myself into being ok with it). The kids are still sleeping and Mike and I are up pondering ideas for staining the "condo" in the backyard and how we are going to carry everything to make our connection. All seems logical right?
Yesterday we went to the bookstore and Landon was able to play train with a bunch of other kids who enjoy Thomas as much as he does. For the first time he didn't have a major meltdown when we left, I must be getting better at bribes. Ella only knocked down one bookcase and stole 3 trains so all in all it was a great trip. Other than that we spent the day packing and playing indoors. We will look forward to posting from our trip.
2 comments:
Be safe and have a wonderful time.
I'll be interested in how the flight goes. Haven't been brave enough to try that one yet! Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment