
Sunday, July 16 2006I never want the weekend to end! I am sure that is a pretty common feeling for others as well but I guess if everyday was a weekend we would not appreciate them so. At the Joyce house it was a good weekend with a Friday night spent at home just hanging out. Saturday we ran a few errands before heading to our friend Ada's first birthday party!! It was a lot of fun, and as you can see from the pictures, Landon and Ella both enjoyed their cupcakes immensely. Ada celebrated her birthday with a Dr. S
euss theme including a green eggs and ham cake - so much fun! We returned home for some time with Nannie and Pops who came down to pick up some needed items and somehow found their way back at the hospital to visit new grandbaby Aiden. I think they were just trying to make excuses for the hour + drive to come see the baby! Damion and Kara - just so you know- that is how the spoiling begins.
Sunday started with heading to church. We always get the kids dressed and they look soooooo cute. As soon as the enter the church they both fall out crying with separation anxiety and those cute children look a little more like a new colorful set of leg warmers. They quickly get over it but the initial reaction is one that we have struggled with since Landon was 9 months old. I did manage to get a picture of Ella still in her dress and clean. I kept asking her to "smile pretty" and each time this is the face she gave me. I told you they were cute all dressed up :-)Tonight we had a great time with so many of our friends at dinner club. We hosted this time and
we couldn't have had a better evening. The original thought was to have it at a park because we have plenty of kids to wear the paint off of a playground but due to the heat we stayed near the AC and the kids even got to play in the pool. Thanks to everyone for coming and for bringing such delicious food - Mike had so much fun that he is already asleep on the couch.
7 comments:
Thanks for hosting guys! We had a great time and the kids loved playing in the pool with Landon. I'm glad you got that pic of Landon and Ben. I tried to take the exact same one but mine didn't come out.
Yep, that's where the spoiling starts and nobody has seen yet where it ends, if it does. As always it was good to see everybody. Delane.... I hope you know that in the picture of Ben and Landon, Ben looks EXACTLY like Amy. Good day to all.
Sounds like a really fun-filled weekend. I always find it amazing what we manage to fit into 2 days; pre-kids we never accomplished as much. Perhaps because we weren't up at 5:30am?
And Ella looks just like her Nannie! Everytime I see her I can't help but think how I wish my mom could see how much she looks like Ro. It's funny I think Ben looks like my mom! Thanks for a great dinner club guys!
Frank, Night-Night! Sleep Tight! SWEET Dreams!!!
Hey Frank ! any guess who anonymous is? His initials are TW
- Mike
The debris field will be HUGE !!!!!
Post a Comment