Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eli is feeling bad again! Running a fever, runny nose, not eating etc.... Took him to the dr and he gave him an antibiotic so I hope that that is going to do the trick. Just look at how he feels here - actually this was the other night when we gave him some mashed potatoes. Mike thought he would love them and I think he was thinking it was ice cream and it was so shocking that it wasn't that he reacted this way. If you don't know - mashed potatoes is probably Mike's favorite food other than biscuits and gravy so he is wondering what is up with Eli!

Landon and Ella are doing well to have been at home for so long without any special outtings. Luckily today they had visits from Nannie and Pops as well as from Chuck, Caroline, Kelli, Sam, and Papa E.H. Landon was thinking it was about time that we saw Papa E.H. because it had been too long.

Hoping that everyone your way is feeling well and enjoying the weather!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Poor poor baby. Prayers for Eli. (And Mommy and Daddy.)

Anonymous said...

Poor little man. I hope he feels better and that you guys can stay well!

Just popped on to catch up in my blog stalking! I am way behind on posting, I need to get it in gear!