Sunday, March 15, 2009Rainy weekend here. We had a good one. Ella had a great time at Nannie and Pops for her first sleepover with all of the attention to herself. She ate it up and was so sad to leave. I think she got absolutely everything she asked for including her favorite meals, games of all kinds, egg hunts, sleeping when she wanted and where she wanted and undisturbed access to her favorite Noggin video game.
Landon, on the other hand, had a big disappointment on Saturday as I mixed up the time on his birthday party he was supposed to go to and we missed it. Can we say oops!
Today we had a nice day having lunch with friends and then a surprise visit from Nannie and Pops. I think they were so concerned about Ella being taken care of, after spoiling her so bad on Friday night, that they came for some more. It was great to see them and the kids loved the attention. I hope you all had a great weekend too.
1 comment:
Wow; you are really on a blogging roll! We must all have spring fever.
Post a Comment