
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Two days in a row. I am trying not to be too optomistic. Mike is working late tonight so I just got the kids to bed and am going to wind down. We got a lot done today with allergy shots, a trip to Costco, the library and lastly Landon to taekwando. The time change is still giving us a hard time. Ella and Eli were sleeping hard this morning and I finally got them up around 9:15 or so. I find ourselves rushing to get Ella to preschool at 9:00 when she goes and I don't know if I need to get them to bed at 6:00 one night to solve it but if they get up too early then that means I would have to too.
T
onights pictures are from back in February. The first is showing that no matter what you get
for kids they always like the box the best. I think they played in this box for 2 days. The second picture is just "dreaming big". Eli loves a ball or anything that resembles it (such as something brown in our yard left behind by the dogs - yep - he went for it saying ball all the way but luckily I stopped him before he actually picked it up). Anyway, I remembered taking a picture of Landon doing the same thing and was able to find it and post it here on the right. How cute! They have a lot of similarities but there are a lot of differences between the two boys as well.
onights pictures are from back in February. The first is showing that no matter what you get
for kids they always like the box the best. I think they played in this box for 2 days. The second picture is just "dreaming big". Eli loves a ball or anything that resembles it (such as something brown in our yard left behind by the dogs - yep - he went for it saying ball all the way but luckily I stopped him before he actually picked it up). Anyway, I remembered taking a picture of Landon doing the same thing and was able to find it and post it here on the right. How cute! They have a lot of similarities but there are a lot of differences between the two boys as well.
1 comment:
You will have to ask Little Brooke about going to hobby park and the "brown stuff" left behind by the dogs.
Post a Comment