Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16, 2009

Rain rain go away, come again another day!! A lot of rain today but I guess we are still catching up. Landon and Ella were so tired of being indoors today that Ella begged to wear rain boots and splash in all of the puddles outside while it was pouring down. I was too tired to handle the mess so I didn't allow her to, plus I knew that Eli would want to too. Landon tried to get Ella to play every board game we have and when that didn't work out they decided to pull out every toy downstairs and line them all up on the stairs to the basement. It looked like a retail store displaying every toy imaginable in no order. Needless to say, I am looking forward to some warmer drier weather tomorrow. Hopefully I will get to see some of these cute faces in the sunshine and toys all over the yard instead of the steps.
Hope your day is sunny and warm too.


No comments: