Friday, March 13, 2009
Whoa! 3 days going - check it out!!! Guess I am as surprised as you all are. It's been a colder wet day. School for Landon and Ella, Eli got into everything. I think his favorite is finding every
crayon in the house and dumping it in the kitchen floor. Ella went to Nannie and Pops for a sleepover tonight and boy was she excited! I called tonight and she didn't want to speak to me and when I told her I would see her tomorrow she said "Pops says I am staying". I am sure I will have to pull her claws out tomorrow to get her to leave. Landon and I went to the mother and son safari night tonight at the local Children's Museum. We had lots of fun playing games and eating pizza. Landon's favorite was getting to race through the whole museum while everyone cheered him on. He was a little disappointed that we missed the part where they handed out first place prizes but he recovered quickly when they gave him a fake bug and he got an extra for Ella. To top the night off we went by Krispy Kreme and he got a chocolate covered doughnut. Of course we bought a dozen so everyone could have their favorite or their favorite two or three :-) Nothing like a doughnut full of sugar right before bed! Sleep well.
crayon in the house and dumping it in the kitchen floor. Ella went to Nannie and Pops for a sleepover tonight and boy was she excited! I called tonight and she didn't want to speak to me and when I told her I would see her tomorrow she said "Pops says I am staying". I am sure I will have to pull her claws out tomorrow to get her to leave. Landon and I went to the mother and son safari night tonight at the local Children's Museum. We had lots of fun playing games and eating pizza. Landon's favorite was getting to race through the whole museum while everyone cheered him on. He was a little disappointed that we missed the part where they handed out first place prizes but he recovered quickly when they gave him a fake bug and he got an extra for Ella. To top the night off we went by Krispy Kreme and he got a chocolate covered doughnut. Of course we bought a dozen so everyone could have their favorite or their favorite two or three :-) Nothing like a doughnut full of sugar right before bed! Sleep well.
No comments:
Post a Comment