(Message received from Brooke shortly after 5pm EST.)
Mike is up and showered, and I am getting ready to. It is before 6am, but we can't sleep anymore!
I do have one more prayer request. I have had a headache everyday in Beijing. I think it is due to the smog and air quality! I am out of Tylenol and only have Tylenol pm remaining. Please pray that in Xi'an my headaches will subside.
I can't believe the day is here! Thank you God for carrying us when we thought it too hard to keep moving! Thank you to our prayer warriors who have prayed through all the waiting!
I am filled with questions this morning but know that God is truly leading the way.
Here we come Emery Xiaoya Joyce! Mommy and Daddy are finally going to hold you!
1 comment:
Praying for you both. Praying for your headaches to subside. It may be the smog but I bet it is STRESS! Hope that holding your girl will make all of your anxieties go away as well.
Yes, Emery, Mom and Dad are on their way and your life will change for ever! What a lucky girl.
Love
The Boytes
Post a Comment