What a weekend! I was able to attend a women's retreat with my church which was a blessing in so many ways. I am thankful for all those who worked so hard to make it a great event! There is a lot to reflect on and to process from the weekend and I am sure I will continue to do this for some time.
At the same time Mike took the kiddos camping at a fun and entertaining campground. They were able to play bingo, attend a dance party, play putt putt, have some marshmallows over the fire, make crafts, hike, and enjoy friends. As the mommy I always tend to worry about how they are all doing but Mike was on top of everything and they had a blast!
Over the weekend I was blessed to have a roommate that was a missionary in China for 10 years. She also has small children so she was able to advise me on traveling with children and some of the culture. I was so thankful for that and am continued to be amazed at how God provides in every way as we go through this process. With that said, we have come to the conclusion that Mike and I will travel while kiddos stay here and try to maintain some normal time. I know that they will be so well loved and cared for while we are gone! Thanks for your prayers for us in this decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment