Hey friends and family!!! I know it has been over a year since I have posted a word, but I am hoping to turn over a new leaf. Yes, I know, I have said this before. I could make excuses all day about how busy we are but I know you are busy too and that wouldn't help the matter. I do want to say that our family has some GRAND news and are so excited to finally be able to share it with everyone. We have a new baby!!! Not exactly a baby baby but a 2 year old!!!! We are amazed at God's beautiful gift to us and are anxiously awaiting her arrival. She is a beautiful little girl who is currently living in China. We were told that we will travel in January or February to pick her up. The process has been long and challenging but we are so thankful for God's grace and mercy in sustaining us through each step thus far and look to Him to continue these last few months before her arrival in our home. We would love your prayers during this time!!!
Landon, Ella, and Eli are all super excited about their new sister. They even switched rooms so that we can add a crib/bed for her. I would let you know her name but tonight is the final night that we have to pray about her name and we have to submit it tomorrow for final paperwork. We have had so many thoughts about her name and now we are down to the wire. I will let you all know tomorrow as well as post her picture for you all to see.
So, with this news I will call it a night and I will try my best to keep up the posts as we get ready to bring our little girl home. "Joycekids" - wow - there will be 4 - I will need to change the picture!!!
1 comment:
This makes me so happy!!!
Post a Comment