What a week! Getting back into a regular routine after such a fun and big trip last week has been a struggle not only for the kids but for myself. I find that I "wanted" to sleep a lot (hope some of that was due to the time change as well) and do less work. However, it all still has to be done so we kept pushing and made it through.
On Friday we received these great update photos of our Emery Xiaoya! She is growing so much!!!!
Of course these photos made me giddy with excitement but then they remind me of the time that I am missing, not being able to be with her. I can quickly get absorbed with thoughts of what she may be doing that day, what is she eating, is she sleeping well, is she crying, sad, or sick. Then I hear the call of "Mommy!!!!" from the other room and I come out of my sadness back into what is going on right now in my house. I have to remember to not wish away this time that God has set aside for me to wait. To remember to really pay attention to those 3 that are needing my love and attention this very moment. God has given me this time with them just as much as he is preparing the time when YaYa will be here in our house in our family. I really appreciate everyone's prayers and ask specifically for prayers of rest and peace in the waiting but also in some big decisions in the next week about travel.


1 comment:
I can't believe how big she has gotten! I have tears of joy!! I too cannot wait to hold her in my arms and tell her that she is our answered prayer. Love, M'Lisa
Post a Comment