Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

It has been a good day visiting with family.  Our niece Maggie Lee who is just a month or two younger than Emery was here.  It was great to be around her and remember what a 2 year old likes and how they react to being around a large group.  We don't get to see Maggie Lee very often so she was definitely hesitant to interact with us.  As we have been told that Emery is a bit shy and introverted it was a reminder of how even with best intentions we can be overwhelming when we ooooh and ahhh over them.

The kids and I made a "Thankfulness tree" and set it in the foyer so everyone could write what they were thankful of and put it on the tree.  I am so very blessed by all of our family - extended and immediate.  Our kids have had a great Thanksgiving and we are praying for Emery on the other side of this world that she knows we are thankful for her and are thankful to know that the process is moving forward and our time together is approaching.

We hope you have been able to share time with those you are thankful for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love getting to read your blog!! I can't wait until you get Emery home!!!!