Wednesday, November 6, 2013
So I am posting this picture that my amazing friend "Beave" took. She was the greatest host last week to our crew and we had so much fun visiting Boston. Who could have imagined the timing - with the Red Sox winning the World Series while we were there. What I love about this picture is that we were heading to lunch with portfolio in hand. The day before while we were out and about we received the call that let us know we would soon be going to get our little Emery. I was beyond excited and couldn't hold back my cheers of joy while riding in the car.
Beave hung out with me in the wee hours of the morning as I was making sure all of the paperwork was filled out properly and then took us into town for touring as well as finding a FedEx to send our papers off. My portfolio under my arm held all of the documents for the entire process and It's great to see the reminder of how everything unfolded while on our trip.
Thanks Beave and Ramzi for loving our family and we can't wait for Emery to see Boston!!!!

2 comments:
We are still talking about how we loved having your family in our home. We miss you so much and loved having you. Please hurry back with Emery in tow. Once you have made that trip it just gets easier! Love you guys so much!
Post a Comment