Tuesday, November 05, 2013


So as I promised, here is our precious little angel affectionately known in her orphanage as Ya Ya.  Since we had not finalized a name and because this is what they call her in the orphanage we have also called her Ya Ya at home.  It may be hard to actually get used to calling her anything else but we will see how it goes.  After a night of prayer and discernment we have settled on Emery Xiaoya Joyce.  There is a great story about the name Emery that I will post about soon.  We really appreciate everyone's prayers for her and for us as we wait.

Below is a precious picture that stole my heart at first glimpse.  This is the first picture we received of Ya Ya.  To look at her and think that she will be with us soon is a feeling that is hard to describe.  Mike and I are overwhelmed by God's blessing!!!


No comments: