Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things here. The weather is a little cooler than when we first returned but still beautiful and great for playing outside. We have had school, swimming lessons, a visit from Nannie and Pops, taekwando and lots of fun. One thing I am glad to knock off of our list this week is allergy shots for Landon. He started them last summer because of his severe reactions to pollen and I am happy to report this year he hasn't had any big reaction at all. He is still taking shots but we are just getting to move to every other week instead of every week. He also takes zyrtec everyday but he doesn't mind that one bit. Hopefully we will keep heading in the right direction with allergies in our household!!

The kids are still talking about our trip last week and especially about some of the cool animals we saw. I am posting pictures today that aren't of our kids - crazy huh? Anyway - this snake was at the pool chasing a bird when we noticed it. He turned our way for a photo - or thinking he had another meal to chase. I think it was the first time I didn't scream in fear or run from seeing a snaket that wasn't locked in a cage.

No comments: