
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The last pictures are from earlier in the day. Some friends stopped by and we were shooting some hoops. Ella had been riding her trike and then we heard her say "look at me". Isn't she just something in her dress and up a tree. Luckily she wasn't using a winch if you know Mike and that story. She did remind me of my mom always telling me that I couldn't keep a dress clean and I would never let her fix my hair and make me look pretty. I think I got the same deal but it is ever so fun. Landon quickly joined her in the fun but I doubt the tree was big enough to handle Mike and I or we would have joined them.
We are continuing with our busy week and I am trying to figure out what hour it is. I can't seem to catch up this week but even with all we have going on it is all going well. I am really posting about Sunday today as we had a great day back home. There was an Easter celebration at our church with lots of crafts, music,
storytime, egg hunting, and a petting zoo. This year Ella enjoyed riding on the horse. Last year she was not a fan at all but wanted to ride more than once this year. Eli loved all the animals as usual but I think he had a specific affection for the white bunnies. He loved on them so much and would have carried them around the rest of the day if we
would let him. I tried getting him to play with the other bunnies but this one was his favorite. He also loved feeding the sheep, goats, and miniature donkey. He would go back for food and then open his little hand and as they ate he would say "mmmmmmm" just like he was enjoying it as much as they did. Landon had fun with the animals as well and was even brave enough to hold the snake this year. Close your eyes Nannie as you may not want to see that picture. Ella enjoyed music time as she got to dance and run around. During the egg hunt she was excited about finding the eggs but more excited about seeing what was in each one. I had to convince her to wait until she found her 20 before looking in them. Eli enjoyed the finding until he noticed the that the playground was more inviting.
storytime, egg hunting, and a petting zoo. This year Ella enjoyed riding on the horse. Last year she was not a fan at all but wanted to ride more than once this year. Eli loved all the animals as usual but I think he had a specific affection for the white bunnies. He loved on them so much and would have carried them around the rest of the day if we
would let him. I tried getting him to play with the other bunnies but this one was his favorite. He also loved feeding the sheep, goats, and miniature donkey. He would go back for food and then open his little hand and as they ate he would say "mmmmmmm" just like he was enjoying it as much as they did. Landon had fun with the animals as well and was even brave enough to hold the snake this year. Close your eyes Nannie as you may not want to see that picture. Ella enjoyed music time as she got to dance and run around. During the egg hunt she was excited about finding the eggs but more excited about seeing what was in each one. I had to convince her to wait until she found her 20 before looking in them. Eli enjoyed the finding until he noticed the that the playground was more inviting.
The last pictures are from earlier in the day. Some friends stopped by and we were shooting some hoops. Ella had been riding her trike and then we heard her say "look at me". Isn't she just something in her dress and up a tree. Luckily she wasn't using a winch if you know Mike and that story. She did remind me of my mom always telling me that I couldn't keep a dress clean and I would never let her fix my hair and make me look pretty. I think I got the same deal but it is ever so fun. Landon quickly joined her in the fun but I doubt the tree was big enough to handle Mike and I or we would have joined them.
No comments:
Post a Comment