Sunday, May 3, 2009A busy weekend but lots of fun too. I didn't get this posted last night - sorry for my delay.
F
riday the kids were excited to have a visit from their cousins Kelli and Sam as well as their Aunt Caroline and Uncle Chuck. Ella has a song that she just started singing to us - but it is an Easter song. I am hoping I can get the video on here but if not just know that it ends in "Hawewuwah, Hawewuwah" (otherwise known as Hallelujah) which is my favorite part. On Saturday Landon had a t-ball game in the morning and a playdate with a friend in the afternoon. He is certain that he "won" his t-ball game. I will say that he had some great hits straight back and past the pitcher. He was excited that he had his own cheering section including me, Ella, Eli, Pops, Stan, Shannon, and Doris. After dinner we all went to visit Nannie and treat her to some Eli kisses and talks with Landon and Ella.
riday the kids were excited to have a visit from their cousins Kelli and Sam as well as their Aunt Caroline and Uncle Chuck. Ella has a song that she just started singing to us - but it is an Easter song. I am hoping I can get the video on here but if not just know that it ends in "Hawewuwah, Hawewuwah" (otherwise known as Hallelujah) which is my favorite part. On Saturday Landon had a t-ball game in the morning and a playdate with a friend in the afternoon. He is certain that he "won" his t-ball game. I will say that he had some great hits straight back and past the pitcher. He was excited that he had his own cheering section including me, Ella, Eli, Pops, Stan, Shannon, and Doris. After dinner we all went to visit Nannie and treat her to some Eli kisses and talks with Landon and Ella.
Today Landon sang in church and I will try to post that video as well. Then we headed to a birthday party for our friend Scarlett. We all had a blast at the party. We jumped in the bounce princess castle, ate cupcakes, made crafts, shot basketball, and just had fun. The kids were completely worn out at the end of the day and so were we. Eli loved it all but the hats - I tried to get him to keep it on but there was no way. Ella especially loved the face painting - where she got to paint herself. Since she couldn't see her face she painted most of her arm and then I let her paint mine. She got lots and lots of ideas for her birthday and what she wants to do.
Hope your weekend was a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment