Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, May 22, 2009

Well I can't believe it but Eli is sick again! Luckily he totally missed the stomach flu that we all had on Mother's day. This time he has a virus with a bad sore throat. Poor little thing. I guess he is going to really build up his immunity after all of these viruses lately.
Yesterday he was very excited that Nannie and Pops were here. Landon and Ella had a great time playing ball and games with Nannie and Pops. Ella knows that Pops always has M&M's with him so she was asking for them starting at 9:00 AM. She and Landon were full of chocolate by the end of the day and so was Eli. Eli doesn't play the guessing games to get them but instead just sits in Pops lap and begs. Check out Eli's "cheesy" grin in the top picture - quite the ham he is.

While Nannie and Pops were here I was trying to go to a Homeschool book fair to purchase our curriculum for next year. It proved to be a challenging job. I think I bought too much but I am hoping better too much than too little. Now I have to start thinking about the fall and how I want to organize it all. I am sure I may get it figured out the day I start our new year. Or we will just play it day by day!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: